How To Connect Google Home To Nvidia Shield
The steps to connect Google Home device to the Nvidia Shield streaming device are provided on this web page.
Installing the Google Home application:
- Go to your Android mobile phone and tap the Google Play Store icon to open its application.
- Navigate to the search icon and tap it.
- Enter ‘Google Home’ without including the single quotes in the search bar.
- Once you see the search results on the screen, choose the Google Home application.
- After you tap the Install option, the Google Home application gets installed on the Android mobile phone.
- On the main screen of your iPhone, tap the App Store icon.
- Navigate to the search icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Type ‘Google Home’ in the search bar and tap the Search icon.
- This will search for the Google Home application.
- Choose the Google Home application from the search result and tap the Get option.
- This will install the Google Home application on the iPhone.
Connecting Google Home to Nvidia Shield:
- Go to the main screen of the Android mobile phone, search for the Google Home application, and tap its icon.
- The main interface of the Google Home application will display on the screen.
- Tap the Other Cast Devices option and select the Nvidia Shield device.
- Tap the Add to a room option at the bottom-left corner of the screen and select the room where the Google Home device is located.
- This will connect the Google Home device to the Nvidia Shield streaming device.
- For remote assistance in connecting the Google Home device to the Nvidia Shield device, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button provided on this web page.